Who We Are
- We are a network of Wisconsin lake organizations who collectively help each other build and maintain their websites without needing extensive technical knowledge.
- Our mission is to help lake organizations use technology to communicate effectively.
- Each organization has an individual and separate WordPress website on the network.
Wisconsin Lakes, our state-wide non-profit dedicated to conservation, enhancement, and restoration of Wisconsin lakes, provides this network.
- “Our website, definitely allows for better communication.” Pam Ahles More »
- “WAMSCO.org was very easy to set up and
maintain.” Shanda Hubertus More »
- “We appreciate the Lakekit volunteers who provide support and updates.” Marty Wilke More»
- “With no previous experience in web development, I have learned to build and maintain our website.” Karen Reynolds More»
Join the network anytime with free volunteer help for a basic site or a modest fee for a more complex site
Resources for building and maintaining a lakekit.net site
A free online WordPress manual
A website devoted to teaching users how to use their WordPress sites
A free online tool that explains HTML, CSS and many other coding languages you can use on your site.