Who We Are
- We are a network of Wisconsin lake organizations who collectively help each other build and maintain their websites without needing extensive technical knowledge.
- Our mission is to help lake organizations use technology to communicate effectively.
- Each organization has an individual and separate WordPress website on the network.
Wisconsin Lakes, our state-wide non-profit dedicated to conservation, enhancement, and restoration of Wisconsin lakes, provides this network.
- “Our website, definitely allows for better communication.” Pam Ahles More »
- “WAMSCO.org was very easy to set up and
maintain.” Shanda Hubertus More »
- “We appreciate the Lakekit volunteers who provide support and updates.” Marty Wilke More»
- “With no previous experience in web development, I have learned to build and maintain our website.” Karen Reynolds More»
At this time, Lakekit.net is unfortunately not able to accept new sites as we work to improve our offerings and build a more sustainable program. Check back soon for more information or contact us with questions.
Resources for building and maintaining a lakekit.net site
A free online WordPress manual
A website devoted to teaching users how to use their WordPress sites
A free online tool that explains HTML, CSS and many other coding languages you can use on your site.