Using WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept Plugin
Lakekit.net supports adding a PayPal button to Pay for a purchase. Here are the steps:
- These instructions assume you have a PayPal account.
- Visit Dashboard -> Plugins and activate WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept if it is not yet activated.
- Visit Dashboard -> Settings -> WP Payment PayPal
A window with options to select or fill in is displayed.
- WP Paypal Payment Widget Title:
These instructions are for adding a PayPal button to a page so this entry can be ignored.
- Paypal Email address:
This entry is very important because the email address entered MUST be the same as that assigned to the PayPal account you are using.
- Choose Payment Currency:
US dollars are pre-selected for you.
- Payment Subject:
This entry will help identify the transaction as the payment is processed.
- Payment Options:
One or several payment options may be added for the button.
For example, several items (tee-shirt (large), tee-shirt (medium), tee-shirt (small) could be listed.
The box to the left of “Price” is a description such as “Annual Dues – $20.00”, or “tee-shirt (medium) – $12.00”.
The box to the right of “Price” is the number in dollars (no dollar sign $ included) to be paid such as 15.50.
- Show Other Amount:
Check if allowing the payer to enter his/her own amount, for example a donation.
- Show Reference Text Box: and Reference Text Box Title:
An additional reference to the purchase may be added.
Leaving this unchecked keeps the button information clean and simple.
- Return URL from PayPal:
This address is where the purchaser will end up after submitting the payment and selecting “Return to Merchant”.
- Cancel URL from PayPal:
This address is where the visitor ends up if he/she chooses the cancel link when at the PayPal site.
- Choose a Submit Button Type: Pick either a Pay Now or Donate button.
- Add the shortcode [wp_paypal_payment] to a post or page (where you want the payment button)
- Click the “Update Options” button at the bottom of the setup page to save the setup.
- A video is also available with instructions to watch.