Post creation and editing
Navigate to your website dashboard, which will be a speedometer icon on the left hand sidebar.
Click on “Posts” in the left sidebar menu list.
Moving Posts to trash
To do this:
- Select the post you want to delete.
- Select “Move to Trash” from the drop down menu.
- Click “Apply” to move the post into the trash.
Empty the trash
To permanently delete the post:
- Make sure the post is selected
- Make sure “Delete Permanently” is selected
- Click on “Empty Trash”
creating a new post
Click on “Add New” under “Post” in the left sidebar menu list to start the process of creating a new post.
- A post title – this is what you want to call the post. It can be changed later
- A category – this is how you will organize your posts
- A layout for the page – choose from the six layouts in accordance with how you want the post to look.
- Finally save the post by publishing it or saving it as a draft to commit the work you have done.
Make sure your work was saved.
- Post title
- Post category that is associated with the post
- Post layout should be slightly visible
You can now click on “Edit with Elementor”
Elementor edit screen - sections
- Elementor widget area
- Section Builder
- Live Preview window
While you create your content by creating spaces and dragging widgets onto the post, please remember to click on “Update” to save your changes.
Elementor edit screen - add new
On an empty post, click on “ADD NEW SECTION” to start the process of building a new post.